[Flac] David Schwartz is out of the office.

david.schwartz at wachoviasec.com david.schwartz at wachoviasec.com
Fri Feb 22 12:03:10 PST 2008

I will be out of the office starting  02/22/2008 and will not return until
02/25/2008.

I will reply to your message when I return Monday, February 25th.
For MSRB / TRACE / OATS issues please call the Trade Reporting Control main
number: 804-344-6216.
For issues requiring escalation please contact Ralph Brugueras:
804-344-6515.
Thank you.

ATTENTION: Please be aware that since the confidentiality of Internet
email cannot be guaranteed, do not include private or confidential
information such as passwords, account numbers, social security
numbers, etc., in emails to us. Additionally, instructions having
financial consequences such as trade orders, funds transfer, etc.,
should not be included in your email communications to us as we
cannot act on such instructions received by email.  If you do not
wish to receive advertising messages from Wachovia, please use the
following link to unsubscribe:

Or you may write us at
Wachovia Securities
901 East Byrd Street
Richmond, VA 23219.

For additional information regarding our electronic communication
policies please go to http://www.wachoviasec.com/gotoEmailDisclosure

Investments in securities and insurance products are:
NOT FDIC-INSURED/NOT BANK-GUARANTEED/MAY LOSE VALUE

Wachovia Securities is the trade name used by two separate, registered
broker-dealers and nonbank affiliates of Wachovia Corporation providing
certain retail securities brokerage services: Wachovia Securities, LLC,
Member NYSE/SIPC, and Wachovia Securities Financial Network, LLC,
Member FINRA/SIPC.