[Flac] Curious

Didier Eggerickx didier.eggerickx at skynet.be
Mon Feb 11 04:52:17 PST 2008

Hello Flac Boys!

I've a little thing, without consequences, I try to understand since last evening; I will try to resume it clearly :

You must know that I create an NTFS partition, for only coding my CD's in FLAC (for home using) and in MP3 (for car using).
My partition inculudes some directories called WAV, FLAC and MP3, amongst others, for personal and paranoiac purposes (double extractions on two different Plextor, and so on...).
When I encode a file contained in the WAV directory (after adapting the tags in the configurator of the FLAC frontend), the FLAC produced in the FLAC directory HAS A TITLE (taken, of course, in the part of the filename following the -).
If I now, copy the WAV file in the root directory of my partition, encoding it with the same tags configuration, and the FLAC also produced in the root directory, it has NO TITLE (artist name, comments, year, etc...are always there, ONLY the title is missing).
Who can explain me that???
I work with the original 1.1.2 FLAC version.

Thanks,

Progressive

La Religion Est Le Ferment De La Bêtise Humaine

Où Quand Certains Confondent Tolérance Et Permissivité

Et Veulent Paraître Plus Humanistes Que Leur Voisin

Fut-Il Même Assis A Leur Gauche....

E-Mail : didier.eggerickx at skynet.be