[Flac] [Vorbis] MT9 Capabilities

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 18 15:24:19 PDT 2008

A half finished product? No, i don't see how having different parts of the
audio under different tracks makes it unfinished at all... Using your
picasso analogy, you would get the whole thing, and be able to see it all,
or just the parts that you liked. I don't think your analogy works very
well. Think of it this way-- there's a song that i have. With all the
instruments on different tracks, i can turn off the vocals and do karaoke, i
can take out the drums so i can practice my drumming, or i could take out
everything but the guitar to try to learn the guitar part of the song, etc.