[flac] re-encode tool win32

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Thu Sep 27 23:19:29 PDT 2007

>  Sure..  just copy and paste it into flac-reencode.sh, replace the "8" with
> a @1 var and you are all set.  No need for "--reencode" as it is redundant.
> Ping me if you want a hand with that (sarcasm).

Not a bad idea... Thanks. I have all my CDs archived in Flac, so I may
run it through them some day :). A re-encode option would probably be
cleaner, wouldn't it?

It could just re-encode the content and leave all of the tags etc.
untouched. Then the decoded version of the new file could be checked
against the hash in the original.

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am no expert on this stuff.

> Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

An interesting tagline for someone saying "Windows is a strange beast
indeed" ;). The joys of a hotmail address :).

Aaron