[Flac] mscomctl.ocx

Anthony anthonybaby at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:51:21 PDT 2007

Hi, mscomctl.ocx is a Visual Basic 6.0 common control. I don't think
fresh SP-2 systems have it installed. Here is a link to Microsoft's
download page for it. Should just be a matter of running the
installer.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=25437D98-51D0-41C1-BB14-64662F5F62FE&displaylang=en

I'm not a regular Windows user, so I don't know how fresh that VB
update is. Good luck.

Anthony