[Flac] best string setting

Larry Fenske larry at towanda.com
Thu Jul 12 13:58:24 PDT 2007

I'm wondering if english is not Rick's best language ("string setting" is
just not quite the correct phrase).  So, given that, I also wonder if by
"least compression" he means "compressed into least number of bytes"???
If that is the case, then he actually wants "best compression" (most
compression) or "flac --best" and his question makes perfect sense.

Rick, I hope this helps and does not cause offense.

- Larry Fenske