[Flac] Convert Flac (and ogg) library to mp3

Moz list at moz.geek.nz
Tue Feb 20 02:44:05 PST 2007

Lars von Wedel said:
> Looks good for converting arbitrary sources into mp3. But the result is
> a flat directory of all converted files rather than an equivalent
> hierarchy. Is there a setting to achieve this behavior?

yes, in the preferences, put backslashes into the output file name
like so:  %artist%\%album%\%track%-%title%

If you choose to save in "d:\music" you will end up with files like:
d:\music\Talking Heads\fear of Music\01-I Zimbra.mp3
d:\music\Talking Heads\fear of Music\02-Mind.mp3
d:\music\Talking Heads\Little Creatures\02-Give Me Back My Name.mp3
and so on.

Moz