[Flac] How to convert .wave files

Aday Tejera adayts6 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 02:01:01 PST 2007

Hi everyone, I am new programming with sound codecs. I am programming in Borland C++ Builder 6 and I would like to convert .wav files to .ogg ones with flac. I have downloaded the FLAC C++ API, and I need some help, is there any function that converts .wav into .ogg??? Please I will be very pleased if you can help me, or showing me an example or something that I can use.

Thank you for your time.
Wanhaven