[Flac] metaflac problem on cygwin

Dat Head dathead2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:26:36 PST 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 8:38 PM, Josh Coalson <xflac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just diffed metaflac 1.1.2 vs. 1.1.4 and I don't see anything
> that would cause that.  did you build binaries yourself or did
> you get them from cygwin?

1.1.2 was from cygwin dist
1.1.4 was from the windows installer version
1.2.1 is from cygwin dist

the other oddity that cropped up at the same time (but is
more livable with) is that the output of flac encoding is
buffered (i.e. you only get the percentage updates to the
screen every now and then, 512 or 1024 bytes probably)