[Flac] metaflac problem on cygwin

Dat Head dathead2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:07:25 PST 2007

wow, that was a mighty keen eye - you must really have been
looking at it (thanx!) - that is just a typo, the example just
above and below that line still show that the issue i'm having
exists.

an easy test anyone can do is:

metaflac --version
metaflac --show-sample-rate c:/any.flac
metaflac --show-sample-rate /cygdrive/c/any.flac