[Flac] Windows XP

Ognjen Bezanov Ognjen at mailshack.com
Sat Dec 8 07:59:39 PST 2007

Oh god, Haven't used windows since the late 90's (thankfully my company
is quite ok with me using linux, even though they are a windows shop).

Off the top of my head, the simplest way is to install directshow
codecs, this should let all windows player programs to play FLAC/ogg
(including windows media player).

Some examples of such codecs:

http://illiminable.com/ogg/

Actually, there is an entire list on the flac site:

http://flac.sourceforge.net/download.html

Under "Players and plugins" . Includes Directshow codecs and supported
standalone players.