[Flac] Hello I'm new and I've got a problem using metaflac

Ariel Arelovich aarelovich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:34:54 PST 2007

Thanks, but I have allready solved it. The problem was everything that was
in the line after the sentence wav. And also to unknown invisible characters
that dissappeared when I copied and pasted the entire cuesheet in another
notepad file. Those chars were probably not utf-8.

Thanks anyway.

aarelovich at ieee.org
Cel: 0291 - 154221229
Universidad Nacional del Sur