[Flac] FLAC: headphones

Harry Sack tranzedude at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 05:02:35 PDT 2007

hi flac list!

I'm not sure if this question can be asked here, but here you go (it's a
question for audiophiles only):

I encode CDDA tracks to FLAC and play them on my Pocket PC (PDA). I'm
looking for a high quality headphone to connect to my Pocket PC, but it must
be an in-ear one but not like these:
http://s7d1.scene7.com/is/image/vanns/770045336?$medium_item$
So no plastic things must be inserted to the ears, it must be a flat surface
to put in your ears like these ones:
http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/Full/a22fn.jpg .

So I'm looking for a brand and type of headphones that will give extreme
good audio quality (possibly the best audio quality you can reach using
in-ear headphones) for playing lossless music files.

BTW: I'm not looking for these type of headphones (
http://www.shopaxion.com/Headphone_Link/IR_headphone.jpg) only these kind (
http://www.maplin.co.uk/images/Full/a22fn.jpg), just to make this clear :)

thx in advance