[Flac] FLAC: FLAC frontend feature request

Harry Sack tranzedude at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 07:07:14 PDT 2007

hi FLAC list!

Does anybody know where I can request a new feature (if that's possible of
course) for the FLAC frontend, included in the windows installer?
The feature I would like (if the developers agree and want to implement it)
is the possibility to add FLAC files to the list in the frontend and
re-encode them to FLAC. This is useful if you want to re-encode some files
by using the frontend (I didn't find any other graphical tools for windows
that can do this). Now it's only possible to add WAV files and encode them
to FLAC, re-encoding of FLAC files is not possible with the frontend.

thx in advance