[Flac] FLAC: win installer

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 21:59:40 PDT 2007

the 'a' letter is just the revision of the installer itself.  it
goes up whenever the installer changes or the installed programs
change.

e.g. I have a flac-1.1.4b.exe in the works that also installs the
FLACTester prog and allows component selection.

they're all based on the same flac-1.1.4 libs and tools in the
zip file.

Josh

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13478&package_id=12675?