[Flac] RE: Converting to 1.1.4, help please!

Jud White jwhite at cdtag.com
Wed Apr 11 04:59:53 PDT 2007

Hi Tim,

I threw something together tonight that might help:
http://cdtag.com/download/reflac.zip (freeware/open source)

The command line syntax is pretty simple.. it'll be something like this:
reflac -r -8 -nw -nb

Which is, respectively:
recursive, compression level 8, no child windows, no backups

Of course, set it to suit your own tastes.. I ran it on my own
collection and it did the trick.

-Jud