[Flac] Re: Converting to 1.1.4, help please!

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Tue Apr 10 13:52:44 PDT 2007

Sorry I can't be of more help.  You are at a significant disadvantage
by operating on a PC.  Of all the systems which can run flac, the PC
is going to have the most crippled command line abilities.  You could
look at installing a shell which would handle wildcards ... or you
could look into some of those batch files that you've found.  I'm
just pointing out that not everyone is in the same boat, so not
everyone can tell you what commands will work for you.

Brian