[Flac] Converting to 1.1.4, help please!

Tim ht_nut at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 15:34:32 PDT 2007

I know it has been discussed in the past but not being a hard-core techie
the instructions were not entirely clear to me.

I have many GBs of FLAC files which I created using  EAC and FLAC version
1.1.2 with FLAC Frontend.
I personally ripped my entire CD collection of over 1200 discs so I really
want to get this exactly right the first time.

I want to convert them to version 1.1.4 but need VERY PRECISE instructions
on how to do so.

Could someone post a link to instructions or else provide them here?

FYI:
Each of my CDs is encoded into it's own folder (folder name = Artist - Title
(year))
Example:  A Perfect Circle - eMOTIVe (2004)
The corresponding tracks from each CD are in their respective folders
I store my FLACs on an Infrant NV and stream them wirelessly to my 3
Slimdevices (2 SB3s and a Transporter) players.
I also use an old Rio Karma to play my FLAC files while traveling.

Thanks in advance for your help, it is greatly appreciated.
Tim