[Flac] FLAC: 99% complete message?

Harry Sack tranzedude at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 06:00:37 PDT 2007

Hi,

I tried to encode a WAV file to FLAC. But then I get a strange message: 99%
complete. You can see the details below:

12 - In My Eyes (Radio Edit).wav: 99% complete, ratio=0,67412 - In My Eyes
(Radi
o Edit).wav: WARNING: skipping unknown sub-chunk 'LIST'
12 - In My Eyes (Radio Edit).wav: Verify OK, wrote 25090527 bytes,
ratio=0,670

I have encoded the file using 'flac -V --best' using the flac command line
tool.

Can somebody explain me please what the 99% complete message means? Does
this mean there were errors or what is the meaning of it? I can see the
'Verify OK' message but still flac tells me it's 99% complete. I don't
understand what's happening here ...

thanks in advance!