[Flac] XiphQT 0.1.5 released.

Arek Korbik arkadini at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:48:33 PDT 2006

On 5/10/06, Josh Coalson <xflac at yahoo.com> wrote:
> wow, very cool.  is there a technical hurdle to native FLAC support?
> this is something I could set aside time to help out with.

Thanks Josh - basically there's no problem. So far, I only added
support for FLAC streams in Ogg importer. And for the native FLAC
support a separate component needs to be written. This is actually a
good opportunity to use Core Audio api for that, as it should offer
some benefits over the QuickTime MovieImporter approach (and the API
is more intuitive, as well). So, the only problem is:
me/somebody/probably-me needs to find some time to write it. :)

Arek