[Flac] H A T E

Hal Vaughan hal at thresholddigital.com
Fri Feb 24 07:25:24 PST 2006

On Friday 24 February 2006 09:27, Liggatt, Keanon wrote:
> WAIT A MINUTE.
>
> You signed up for this mailing list to write that?

He obviously has emotional issues.  He'd rather piss and moan than refactor
and recompile the library to get what he wants.  It's not like 5 letters is a
big deal, and that's coming from someone who has had to work 8-20 hours a day
at the keyboard for the past 5 years and needs special pads to avoid RSI.

Hal