[Flac] Re: Something's driving me crazy

inishmor inishmor at tiscali.it
Sat Sep 17 02:02:42 PDT 2005

thank you Josh and Brian,

I have tried to change the padding and I succeded in getting a same size file  ... but still
different :-(

> ... different code paths through the encoder chosen at
> runtime that are optimized for different environments which can
> create different streams

That said, I have to give up, there will be still cases in which I cannot get exactly the same FLAC
file.

Nothing dramatic. I was just curious about it.

Thank you very much for yours explanations.

Cheers.
Stefano