[Flac] 88.2 Khz files

Brian Willoughby brianw at sounds.wa.com
Mon Mar 7 13:23:25 PST 2005

I have successfully compressed 96kHz files in the past.  What error message do
you see?  Are you sure that your files are correctly formatted?  Some of my
audio programs write out files that have format errors at 24-bit, and I have
been forced to correct the errors in the files before FLAC will accept them.

Brian Willoughby
Sound Consulting

Begin forwarded message: