[Flac] FLAC shirts

Ralph Giles giles at xiph.org
Thu Aug 25 10:55:18 PDT 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 10:58:14AM -0700, Josh Coalson wrote:

> > Not going with the new frog logo?
>
> ah, I hadn't realized the new xiph designs were official.

Yep, IIRC we all liked the frog, so no reason not to go
ahead. We've had templates for the new site design for
a while now and are slowly converting whenever people
are so moved.

> I'm open to using it in the future.  this run was more out
> of expediency since the current logo suits a black shirt.

There you go everyone, one more reason to buy a shirt.
They're a limited edition collector's item! :)

> I haven't gotten the gumption to tackle the site redesign
> yet to harmonize with xiph.org

Any time. Moving the repository to svn.xiph.org is the other
thing we'd like to see. Probably easier too...

 -r