[Flac] Solution to single-file CD archiving, with cue sheets

Eric Gillespie epg at pretzelnet.org
Sun Dec 5 14:00:33 PST 2004

I have made another flac-archive release.  If this is considered
off-topic or people don't want to see it, please let me know.  It
seems appropriate to me, but list culture can vary drastically.

Changes:

  * Add support for running a post-processor hook after encoding to
    flac is finished; this can be handy for automatically running
    flac2mp3, moving the output to another location, etc.

  * Support TITLE[1] .. TITLE[n] tag style in flac2mp3.

  * Catch errors from flac or lame in flac2mp3.

  * Fix quoting in how flac2mp3 runs flac and lame.

  * New --quiet and --verbose options for flac2mp3, which are passed
    on to flac and lame in the appropriate form.

  * New flac2mp3 option, --lame-options, for passing additional
    options to lame; --preset standard is now only the default rather
    than hard-coded behavior.

Eric Gillespie <*> epg at pretzelnet.org