[Flac-users] Re: FLAC Plug-in for Windows Media Player?

TJ Harrell tjharrel at eagle.fgcu.edu
Sat Sep 20 09:27:06 PDT 2003

You might try the developer of Media Player Classic. I know he hangs out on
the doom9 forums as Gabest. His homepage is: http://www.gabest.org/  He's
something of a legend as he wrote a Directshow filter from scratch for
matroshka in 2 days. If you can interest him in writing it, or need help, he
is very skilled.

TJ