[Flac-users] --lax and -r

David W. Tamkin dattier at panix.com
Sun Apr 27 06:32:08 PDT 2003

In light of my experiences with that material and Josh's two most recent
posts, I'll just stay away from encoding with either of those options
and certainly from advising anyone else to use them.

Thanks again to both Miroslav and Josh for their help with that
question, and a long overdue thanks to Kerry Hoath for assistance with
my batch file question some months back.  I never shared the eventual
solution to that because it is completely dependent on using Lemmy (a
vi-imitation for Windows) and thus impracticable for most people on this
list.