[Flac-users] winamp plugins troubles

Josh Coalson xflac at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 09:56:42 PDT 2002

--- Ruslan Opritz <ruslano at imp.lg.ua> wrote:
> Give a hint please how to compile winamp plugins. After ./configure
> && make
> I see no .dll and no .wac files in the source tree at all :(
> What am I doing wrong? All the lib modules are compiled just as xmms
> plugin
> but the winamp ones.. Documentation says nothing about that.

The winamp plugins must be built with MSVC.  The README file
has instructions on how to do that.  Note that you will also
have to build libFLAC and plugin_common with MSVC.

The winamp3 plugin does not work with point-ohh I'm not going
to try and fix it until nullsoft updates their sample code to
match the current wa3 release.

Josh