[Flac-users] How do I encode a FLAC with tags?

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Tue Mar 19 15:17:05 PST 2002

Just finally getting around to this :-) I've never used abcde...looks
like it'll be a winner in my book....just to understand...your patch
(which does tagging) is against the original and only FLAC patch that
enables abcde to do flac which is v1.9.9 and the newest is 2.0.3? or do
I just patch your new patch against 2.03? Yeah I know I should just try
it (and I'm sure I will) I just wanted to double check what I'm doing hehhe

Chris