[Flac-users] my flac -t issue: next approach

David W. Tamkin dattier at panix.com
Sat Dec 7 13:34:56 PST 2002

If one is running flac under Windows and invoking it at a command.com prompt,
does flac -t return an exit status that command.com can use to determine its
next move (such as logging whether the flac file being tested passed or
failed)?

Meanwhile, I discovered the pause command; by editing that into the batch file
between invocations of flac -t, at least I won't miss any results before they
scroll off the screen.  It's very far from what I really want, but it's a tiny
improvement.

What I really want is a way to set the computer to test a large number of flac
files while I'm out or asleep but to save the results somewhere for me to see
when I return to the keyboard.