[flac-dev] Last call on FLAC specification

David Willmore davidwillmore at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 18:25:46 UTC 2022

This seems to date back to at least the 1998-03-26 ID3v2-00 release:
https://id3.org/id3v2-00
v1.1 didn't have this field, so it seems to originate with v2.

How bizarre.  Maybe this is one of those "see if anyone reads the standard"
kind of easter eggs.

Fortunately, Xiph.org should have no problem populating a field requiring a
bright colored fish!
*Xiphophorus hellerii FTW!*