[flac-dev] flac-dev Digest, Vol 191, Issue 7

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 06:45:46 UTC 2022

Op ma 19 sep. 2022 om 22:51 schreef Scott Brown <scottcbrown at gmail.com>:

> That took under 5 seconds.
>
> So there must be some compile-magic i'm missing?

It seems you're missing a few dashes. I see you used -enable-static
-disable-shared, but that should be --enable-static and --disable-shared.
You should have been warned about that. Can you read the configuration
output and the make output and look for warnings or errors?

The only thing I can come up with is that somehow debugging is enabled.
That really slows down encoding. Can't know for sure without configuration
log or output of make V=1 though