[flac-dev] Question

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 30 08:55:11 UTC 2021

The frontend has no knowledge of the version being used. The command
window that pops up displays the information directly from the encoder
so, the version you have downloaded that claims to be 1.3.2 is
displaying 1.3.0 when it is executed. This may simply be that the
character string in the encoder wasn't updated when the library was.
However, as Martijn indicated, if you visit
https://www.rarewares.org/lossless.php you can download 1.3.3 which does
display correctly as I have checked it myself.

Regards,

John Edwards