[flac-dev] Question

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 18:07:26 UTC 2021

> 1) I'm using a portable version of frontend 2.1 for Windows, I've downloaded version 1.3.2 of the main program, I place it in the right directory but the front end keeps saying that the version is 1.3.0.
> 2) I could't find an executable version of the command line program 1.3.3. Does it exist?

The frontend hasn´t been updated for quite some time now. The xiph
releases indeed do not have a FLAC 1.3.3 executable for Windows. If
you're looking for a recent windows compile, I´d recommend looking at
https://www.rarewares.org/lossless.php or browsing the
https://hydrogenaud.io/ forums under the FLAC section.