[flac-dev] Prelease now available

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Sun Jul 14 00:46:49 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have a new pre-reelase (with a GPG signature) up here:

    http://mega-nerd.com/tmp/flac-1.3.3rc1.tar.xz
    http://mega-nerd.com/tmp/flac-1.3.3rc1.tar.xz.asc

This code is built from commit 10a28d482a8e48b806f61ab766992b2add98ec43
plus another commmit to change the version numbers which I will
not be pushing to the public repo before the final release.

Note that audio files encoded with a pre-releases will be
3 bytes longer than the the file encoded with the 1.3.3 final
release because the version string is "1.3.3rc1" instead of
"1.3.3".

I hope to make a full release within a week.

Cheers,
Erik