[flac-dev] Request APPLICATION metadata block ID

Scott Burkhart scott at scotteffx.com
Mon Jan 14 18:29:49 UTC 2019

I am requesting the FLAC APPLICATION metadata block ID “SEFX” in order to incorporate my light show data into a FLAC file.

My company’s product plays music light shows using holiday string lights, where an iPhone or equivalent plays the music and controls the light-show using our product, the ScottEffx Flicker.
The data file to be incorporated into the FLAC file is rather small, typically requiring less than 100kB, including configuration data and a MIDI file which drives the light show.

Scott Burkhart
Scott Burkhart Effects, LLC
www.scotteffx.com
scott at scotteffx.com