[flac-dev] FLAC compression experiment

z1x2c3v4z1x2c3v4 z1x2c3v4z1x2c3v4 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:54:51 UTC 2017

Hi Erik,

Sorry to be rude, my name is Shane. Also sorry for my late late reply. I moved home just after my 1st contact to you and have only just setup my PC and got back online. I shall do some testing with actual full album Flac length music and get back to you with my results of normalize volume presets. Cheers.