[flac-dev] Flac multi channel

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sat Jan 28 06:37:10 UTC 2017

Don't overlook the FLAC in Ogg container solution. That's established as a standard for some time now, as far as I know, and would probably be better than a new, proprietary multi mono bundle. I haven't used it myself, but people have been talking about it for a while, and I believe that some "FLAC" users are actually working with FLAC in Ogg container files.

Brian Willoughby