[flac-dev] metaflac crashes adding cuesheet

James jamesqf at charter.net
Mon Jan 23 22:38:48 UTC 2017

Erik,

The command used by abcde is

    metaflac --no-utf8-convert
--import-cuesheet-from=/home/me/Audio/abcde.50107806/cue-50107806.txt
--import-tags-from=-  /home/me/Audio/abcde.50107806/track1.flac

but I get the same result re-trying without the --no-utf8-convert
and -no-utf8-convert.

Here's the cuesheet:

  PERFORMER "William Shakespeare"
  TITLE "A Midsummer Night's Dream (Disc 1)"
  FILE "A_Midsummer_Nights_Dream_(Disc_1).flac" WAVE
    TRACK 01 AUDIO
      TITLE "Act I Scene i"
      INDEX 01 00:00:00
    TRACK 02 AUDIO
      TITLE "Act I Scene ii"
      INDEX 01 14:53:05
    TRACK 03 AUDIO
      TITLE "Act II Scene i"
      INDEX 01 21:00:22
    TRACK 04 AUDIO
      TITLE "Act II Scene ii"
      INDEX 01 38:13:57
    TRACK 05 AUDIO
      TITLE "Act III Scene i"
      INDEX 01 50:34:28
    TRACK 06 AUDIO
      TITLE "Act III Scene ii (to line 121)"
      INDEX 01 63:22:63

The track1.flac file is about 390 Mbytes.

James