[flac-dev] FLAC 1.3.2 has been released

Brian Willoughby brianw at audiobanshee.com
Sun Jan 1 03:04:08 UTC 2017

To put this another way, why not leave the 1.2.1 binaries available on a secondary web page dedicated to legacy operating systems? I do see merit in guiding new users and new downloads to the latest, secure builds, but I am opposed to removing the legacy versions completely (for the reasons cited below).

Brian