[flac-dev] Brazilian Free Software Research

Danilo Oliveira oliveira.danilo94 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:53:21 UTC 2017

Hi to all,

My name is Danilo and I am part of the team of researchers of Federal
University of ABC’s Free Software Laboratory. We are based in Santo Andre
(Sao Paulo, Brazil).

We are now conducting a survey that will result in a map of free and open
source software communities that have developers or representatives in
Brazil.

However, we are having some difficulties in finding Brazilian members.
Given that, would you know any developers or other representatives of FLAC
community in Brazil?

Thank you so much for your attention.

Sincerely,

Danilo