[flac-dev] Windows Universal Platform?

Janne Hyvärinen cse at sci.fi
Wed Apr 19 15:06:38 UTC 2017

On 19.4.2017 11.40, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone know anything about Windows Universal Platform? Someone raised
> an issue on github:
>
>      https://github.com/xiph/flac/issues/32
>
> The `flac_max`/`flac_min` issue is resolved, but the WUP one is not.
>
> Cheers,
> Erik

No experience of UWP here but the unicode stuff is only meant for the
command line FLAC frontend. It should be excluded entirely on UWP. I
found some defines on
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/mt186162.aspx that should be
useful.

The Windows UTF8 helper stuff should probably only be included when
either none of these new defines are present or only
WINAPI_FAMILY_PARTITION(WINAPI_PARTITION_DESKTOP) is defined.