[flac-dev] FLAC Visual Studio file tidy-up?

Orestes Zoupanos oresteszoupanos at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 22:23:17 UTC 2016

Yup, into win32\VS2010 and VS2015. I usually copy whatever old project
files exist and try opening them with the new VSxxxx edition. If an
upgrade is needed, I carry it out on the copied project files, leaving
the originals intact. Then proceed with testing all the configurations
and fixing any build issues.