[flac-dev] Link errors on IA32

Landberg, Joakim joakim.landberg at intel.com
Fri Mar 18 05:25:34 PDT 2016

Has anyone tried to build flac with the INTEGER_ONLY_LIBRARY flag set lately?
I'm getting link errors on IA32 for the SSE optimizations lpc_restore_signal_16_intrin_sse2 and lpc_restore_signal_wide_intrin_sse41. Looks like a define check is missing since the implementation of these functions is only included when not building for integer. I had to exclude them at libFLAC/stream_decoder.c:408 by adding a check for !FLAC__INTEGER_ONLY_LIBRARY.

//Joakim
Intel Sweden AB
Registered Office: Isafjordsgatan 30B, 164 40 Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
Registration Number: 556189-6027