[flac-dev] I'm back

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Sun Feb 15 01:47:14 PST 2015

Hi all,

Sorry for being so quite on this list for the last 6 weeks or so.

I got suck in a bit of a quagmire refactoring the tests so they can
be run when building out-of-tree. I actually had two aborted attempts
getting this working before coming to the solution I have now.

In the end I pushed 10 commits including:

* The separate 'check' (which worked out-of-tree) and 'fullcheck'
  (which didn't) make target have been merged into a single 'check'
  target (which works out-fof-tree).

* Test tones for the replaygain tests are now generated with portable
  C code instead of an awk script (that was not portable).

* Fix a NULL pointer de-reference found with the AFL fuzzer.

I'll be catching up with email in the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Erik