[flac-dev] "keep qlp coeff precision such that only 32-bit math is required"

Martijn van Beurden mvanb1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 08:40:17 PDT 2015

Op 18-04-15 om 22:56 schreef lvqcl:
> http://git.xiph.org/?p=flac.git;a=commitdiff;h=27846708fe6271e5e3965a4bbad99baa1ca24c49
>
> Now I remember a discussion about a bug in -p switch: the old code substracts
> lpc_order instead of FLAC__bitmath_ilog2(lpc_order), and this commit fixes this.

Yes, indeed. I removed the 17-bits part because I just matched
the code in evaluate_lpc_subframe_ with the process_subframe_
code. It appears it only makes sense that those two pieces code
are the same. As the evaluate_lpc_subframe code worked correctly
(for the -p switch problem) and the process_subframe_code
didn't, I replaced it.