[flac-dev] flac-1.3.1pre1

MauritsVB mauritsvb at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 25 01:59:25 PST 2014

On 25 Nov 2014, at 08:43, Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+la at mega-nerd.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As people may have seen there's a pre-release here:
>
>    http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/flac/beta/
>
> Specifically:
>
>    flac-1.3.1pre1.tar.xz  : The source code
>    flac-1.3.1pre1-win.zip : Windows 32 and 64 bit binaries
>
> Please test.
>
> I'm particularly interested in hearing about the windows binaries
> which were cross compiled from Linux to Windows. Unfortunately
> there is a bug in Wine which prevents me from running either of
> the testsuites. Maybe someone on windows could grab the source
> and the binaries, build from source, copy the binaries into the
> built flac tree and then run the tests.
>
> Cheers,
> Erik

Is there any objection to posting the news about the pre-release in this topic on HydrogenAudio (http://www.hydrogenaud.io/forums/index.php?showtopic=101082)?

People have been using that topic to test various Git versions over the past few months and it could get this pre-version some extra eyeballs over the next 24 hours.