[flac-dev] New release

Declan Kelly flac-dev at groov.ie
Mon Nov 24 13:17:53 PST 2014

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 03:19:53PM +0000, mauritsvb at xs4all.nl wrote:

> >> Considering Windows binaries: in case no new binaries are provided, please at least remove the old ones from sourceforge. As can be gleaned from some bug reports, support requests etc. on sourceforge, people are still happily downloading old versions.
> >
> > Agreed. Particularly if there is a CVE issue it makes sense to stop suggesting 1.2.1 is the most recent version at all the places we have some control over.

I posted a "heads up" to the Facebook page just now. No mention of a
CVE, just that there is a new release coming this week.
https://www.facebook.com/flac.audio

It has the official website listed as https://xiph.org/flac

Is anyone from the Rockbox project on this list?
If the CVE issue affects playback (on architectures that can run
Rockbox) then a new Rockbox release should have the new FLAC code.

--
-Dec.
---