[flac-dev] New release

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Sat Nov 22 19:14:18 PST 2014

Hi all,

I've been notified of a CVE to be publish against FLAC early next week.
I have a patch for it and have thoroughly tested it as well as had it
verified by the Google Security Team member who found it. I've been asked
not to publish that patch until Tuesday.

Once I publis the patch, I like to release FLAC 1.3.1 immediately and
would therefore like to make sure that all the different platforms
build correctly. I can test the following:

   i386-linux
   amd64-linux
   powerpc-linux
   amd64-freebsd
   amd64-openbsd

and would appreciate it if people could test the other build systems
and report back. The patch to fix the CVE is a trvial one-liner that
will not affect the build systems whatsoever.

Cheers,
Erik