[flac-dev] Lets work towards a new version

lvqcl lvqcl.mail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 12:20:40 PDT 2014

Martijn van Beurden wrote:

>> flac-website Git is also slightly outdated (dead links, some text
>> is obsolete, etc). Maybe it's time to update it too?
>
> Yeah, I might do that sometime soon.

Great. I just posted a message about problematic places in html docs that I found.

>> And, doc/html/* in flac Git is even older.
>
> I've cleaned that up quite recently:
> http://git.xiph.org/?p=flac.git;a=commit;h=943384d7c3301c1fb54096e2250db36435d3943c
>
> Is there anything specific you're referring too? Aside from
> quite a lot of links to the sourceforge bugtracker that are now
> 301-forwarded, there aren't much 404's to fix there, right?

I meant the files themselves are older. For example, documentation_bugs.html:

http://git.xiph.org/?p=flac-website.git;a=blob_plain;f=documentation_bugs.html;hb=HEAD
"The following are major known bugs in the current (1.2.1) release:"

http://git.xiph.org/?p=flac.git;a=blob_plain;f=doc/html/documentation_bugs.html;hb=HEAD
"The following are major known bugs in the current (1.1.4) release:"